We are moving into a very busy part of the year and very much need your help to make the following events a success. As you can see from the list, there is heck of a lot going on.
Please let us know by return email or a phone call if you can help out.
- 25th August - Wodonga Football Club Beyond Blue Day. Support Group members are needed to help the football club collect game entry fees at the Martin Park gates and sell raffle tickets. We did this last year and it was a great day. We need 4 - 6 support group members to make it successful again in 2012. Help needed from early Saturday morning till early afternoon.
- 31st August - Bunnings Wodonga BBQ. Bunnings are doing all the organising and cooking on Friday 31st August, but we need someone from the support group to be there to provide information about Prostate Cancer and the role of support groups.
- 11th September - Regular monthly meeting with guest from PCFA, Amanda Pommeroy to talk to us about strategies for strengthening the work of the support group.
- 16th September - Bunnings BBQ day at Bunnings Albury. A roster of volunteer cooks needed to man the tent from early in the morning until early afternoon.
- 18th September - Henty Field Days day 1. Two members per day needed to man a table in the Department of Primary Industry Shed at Henty. Full day commitment needed.
- 19th September - Henty Field Days day 2. Two members needed.
- 20th September - Henty Field Days day 3. Two members needed
- 23rd September - The annual Motorbike ride. As many members as possible to help at the start and finish of the ride at Wodonga RSL club, collecting entry fees from 8am, cooking BBQ lunch. The ride this year is a Ulysses Motorcycle Club event.
- STOP PRESS Motorcycle Ride above clashes with Ovens &Murray Football League Grand Final Day. An alternative date is being considered. Stay tuned.